It’s never easy being a girl no matter what your boyfriend tells you. So, here are some helpful tricks for getting you through those glitches your boyfriend would never understand.
1. Break in your new shoes in under five minutes
- Put on thick socks, and then your flats.
- Blow-dry your shoes around the tight sections for a few minutes.
- Keep your socks/flats on while it cools.
- Test them out; repeat process if you need them more stretched out.
2. Use a pumice stone to de-fuzz a sweater.
You might want to use a lint roller as well to make your sweaters neat and clean.
3. Hang your purses with shower curtain hooks
4. Wear loose ponytails to avoid bald spots
When you tie your hair too tight (and often), it strains the follicles and prevents hair growth. Try not to frequently tie your ponytail in the same spot.
5. White wine helps remove red wine stains
When you’re at a party and you accidentally spill some red wine on your blouse, immediately pour white wine over the stain and let it air-dry. The white wine neutralizes the red wine, making it easier to take out the stain.
6. When you pack a suitcase, wrap your shoes in a shower cap.
This will prevent the soles from touching your clean clothes.
7. Put baking soda in your flats to avoid smelly shoes.
When you put shoes on without socks, your feet sweat and start to smell. If you put baking soda in your flats, it will kill the bacteria and get rid of that gross smell.
8. Use rubber bands for hard to open nail polish bottles.
By wrapping a rubber band around the bottle, you get extra grip. That also means you can eat chips at the same time.
9. Use beeswax to waterproof canvas shoes.
10. Leave your jeans overnight in the freezer to make them smell better.
11. Use a flat hair iron to get rid of wrinkles in your clothes.
12. Dry your hair with a super soft t-shirt.
Drying hair with a towel can rough up the cuticle, causing frizz and breakage. Instead, dry your hair with a super soft tee.
13. Dryer sheets are a perfect way to combat static hair.
14. Hair conditioner works better than shaving cream.
15. Keep your earphones tangle free with clothespin.
16. Use a rubber band for a perfect french manicure.
17. No-Slip Strapless Bra
Wrap a bra strap around to keep your strapless bra from slipping.
18. Keep a frailed button from falling off with clear nail polish.
Use a coat of clear nail polish to seal the thread in place and halt the button unraveling.